- Therapeutic Category : Thrombocytopenia
- CAS Number : 570406-98-3
- Molecular Formula : C33H38Cl2N6O7S2
- Molecular Weight : 649.7g/mol
- Mesh Size : As per Customer Requirement
- Metrochem Development Status : Wishlist
Mechanism of Action:
Avatrombopag is an orally bioavailable, small molecule TPO receptor agonist that stimulates proliferation and differentiation of megakaryocytes from bone marrow progenitor cells, resulting in an increased production of platelets. Avatrombopag does not compete with TPO for binding to the TPO receptor and has an additive effect with TPO on platelet production.
· DOPTELET is a thrombopoietin receptor agonist indicated for the treatment of: • Thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic liver disease who are scheduled to undergo a procedure.
· Thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia who have had an insufficient response to a previous treatment.
Metrochem API Expertise:
Metrochem API Pvt Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) through our manufacturing sites in Hyderabad and Vizag. Our API facilities have been inspected and approved by several global regulatory bodies including the US FDA, Japan PMDA, KFDA, and meet the cGMP compliance standards. Adapting quickly to the ever-evolving demands, we have emerged as one of the fastest growing organization in the pharmaceutical industry across the India. To cater our customer high volume requirements, we have dedicated each of our 6 manufacturing facilities to our 3 core product groups – APIs, Pelletization& Intermediates – reinforced by a well-equipped, centralized Research & Development laboratory.
We have been successfully supplying APIs all over the globe for more than 15 years. Total reactor volume exceeds 1200 KL which includes pilot and multi-purpose units. We are capable of executing extensive API requirements for our customers. Metrochem API Pvt Ltd has an experienced team of highly skilled chemists, experienced regulatory professionals and supply chain experts, who are ready to handle your API manufacturing requirements with expert care. We also offer Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, and Custom Synthesis services. We have a stand-alone R&D center located in Hyderabad with State-of-the-art analytical facilities and over 90 scientists. We have extensively worked on and delivered new products across a wide variety of therapeutic segments and as a company, we have built strong expertise in new product development.